•go to the bathroom to escape
•feel very uncomfortable without a phone or some other crutch
•dwell on a small awkward moment for much longer than necessary
•never go to any social event without a person that makes you feel comfortable
•follow said person way too much
•worry about the person beginning to find you obnoxious
•faking an illness to get out of a social event
•Dont buy something necessary because the cashier is intimidating.
What I mean when I say “I can’t do that”- Anxiety Version:
- I am unable to do that
- I am too stressed out to do that
- I cannot face the humiliation of attempting to do that
- My body will physically not allow me to do that
- I am on the verge of a panic attack
- I cannot do that
What people hear:
- I am unwilling to do that
- I am just shy
- I am overreacting
- I am lazy
- I need to get more experience in social situation to help my anxiety
- I need a push
- I don’t want to do that
Inspired by X
291. A small group of muggleborns are determined to figure out the chemistry of potions. Mysterious bangs and smoke have been reported to heads of houses, along with yells of “HOW THE HELL DID MENDELEEV FIGURE OUT ELEMENTAL ORGANIZATION WHEN WE CAN’T EVEN FIND OUT WHY A NEWT MAKES THE POTION ORANGE DAMMIT WE HAVE MAGIC”
Two months into our relationship you once asked me how much I loved you and I just said “From here”. You didn’t get it and you got mad and thought I was playing around.
Breaking up after almost two years together, I sent you a message 6 months later saying “To Here”.
You still didn’t get it.
But women can never be careful enough, can we? If we take naked pictures of ourselves, we’re asking for it. If someone can manage to hack into our accounts, we’re asking for it. If we’re not wearing anti-rape nail polish, we’re asking for it. If we don’t take self-defence classes, we’re asking for it. If we get drunk, we’re asking for it. If our skirts are too short, we’re asking for it. If we pass out at a party, we’re asking for it. If we are not hyper-vigilant every single fucking second of every single fucking day, we are asking for it. Even when we are hyper-vigilant, we’re still asking for it. The fact that we exist is asking for it.
This is what rape culture looks like.
This is what misogyny looks like.
Jennifer Lawrence wasn’t the only one. I’m just saying.
it’s even better than that because he’s trying to protect trevor’s ears instead of his own XD I love you neville<3
#and ron is so badass he doesn’t even need to cover his ears #he’s all like ya’ll mad?
Ron is used to it because Percy loves to sing in the shower.
but omfg the knight in the background is all like wHO DARE COMES TO ATTACK ME
yeah but dean and seamus are holding hands